Fishing with Jim

Friday, April 17, 2015

My new addition to the family

Been a little slow in the upkeep of the blog of late.  Lots of things happening in my life, some good and some bad but the best thing for me in a long while is the introduction of my second daughter Cathleen Akiko Craig.  Born Dec 11, 2014 and weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces and 20 3/4 inches in length.


Cathleen (we call her Catie) has been a wonderful addition to the family and once again makes me really understand what the most important things are in life.  Catie and Evie (my first daughter who turns 5 this month) are inseparable and have a great time together.


I already had a pair of boys (men now) and they turn 30 (Mike) and 27 (Matt) this month.  But the girls are a new experience for me.  I am having so much fun with them.  It is like having a wonderful second chance and an opportunity to do things better, the second time around.

 
Both of my sons got married last year and I now have two new daughter-in-laws as well.  Matt and Debra and Mike and Nicole have their new starts in life together and we look forward to making the family bigger soon!
 
Stay tuned for more adventures from the Fly Fishing Enthusiast.

No comments: